Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®
What is Invisalign® ?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
Why choose Bright Smiles Dental for your Invisalign® needs?
- At Bright Smiles, the impression process for Invisalign® is completely digital! From beginning to end, there are no gooey impressions.
- The Itero digital scanner we use provides a free, digital simulation of what your teeth will look like after Invisalign®
- You, as the patient, have input from the start in designing your smile. If you desire any changes to the outcome of your smile simulation, we incorporate them for you.
- Dr. Gardner is a “Premier Preferred” Invisalign® provider! This distinguished designation is given by Invisalign® based on the number of cases they do.
- There are only slightly over 800 dentists that have completed the most comprehensive training Invisalign® offers. Dr Gardner is one of them. In 2017 only slightly over 100 of these received a bronze medal of recognition for their work, and only 33 received a silver “Top Doc” award. Dr Gardner was one of the 33 that received the silver “Top Doc” award.
- We provide the digital scan, photos, and consultation for Invisalign® for free. At the consultation, our treatment coordinators will present you with a personalized treatment plan complete with payment options for your treatment.
- The cost of your treatment also includes four Vivera retainers (the strongest kind available). There are no additional hidden fees at our office!